This photo reminds me of looking at the ocean once more before our trek home. We had a fantastic trip, enjoyed beautiful places and family and friends in Florida. We did get a little more cold weather than I expected but I brought a few warm clothes incase. I even wore my winter jacket a few times!
Now we are home. We had family visit and went out for Chinese food for lunch. My daughter and I tried out a new place called Ziggys that has specialty coffees and sodas.
Now we are watching the Olympics and little Oliver is being silly entertaining us.
Life is good!
Oh and it’s snowing! Yuck!


I am so glad you got home safely, but sorry you have snow!! I am sure your Indiana family is happy to have you back home, especially that adorable Oliver! Puppy is happy too, I'm sure. I'm glad we had a few visits while you were here in Florida!! See you next time!! xo
ReplyDeletePraise the Lord for safe travels, Cheryl! Hope it won't take y'all too long to adjust to the extreme weather. I'm sure that Oliver will be a big help with that. :)
ReplyDeleteWelcome home, safe and sound! Wonderful gull photo!
ReplyDeleteGlad to see that you made it safely home. So sorry we gave you COLD weather while here, but you know how it is.... and you came prepared!
ReplyDeleteLove the action shot of the little gull. It looks like it's taking a stroll along the sand.
ReplyDelete